Who? Who is not a fan of Korean Food?
I for one, LOVES Korean food and I can have kimchi everyday, if I only I could. I have tried numerous Korean restaurant in KL and I have a list of favourites in hand. For those, who are not familiar with KL and not sure which Korean restaurant to go and unsure where these restaurants are located at, Korean Restaurant Guidebook will be at your best assistance.
Korean Food Foundation published Indonesia & Malaysia edition of Korean Restaurant Guide to introduce and promote the outstanding Korean Restaurants in Jakarta, Indonesia and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There are over 130 Korean restaurants operating in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur and these restaurants were initially screened trough media and website recommendation. The selection process involved professionals who visited the restaurants to evaluate their food, service, sanitation and interior design. So, 20 restaurants from respective cities were selected and published in the booklet. The Indonesia edition was written by a famous journalist, Bondan Winarno and the Malaysia edition were write by Food culture journalist/columnist Alice Yong and Chris Wan.
The guidebook can be found in Malaysia Tourism Center, major hotel concierges, Korean Embassy, Korea Plaza, Korean restaurants, etc. You can also access the guidebook via mobile applications supported on Apple and Android operating systems. The app is available for free download and can be found by searching for “Korean Restaurant Guide”, “KFF”, “Korean Restaurant”, and similar terms. The guidebook is also available for online downloads on the KFF official website (www.hansik.org/ www.koreanfood.net).
The app is less than 47MB, won’t hurt much on your data 😉
The Korean Restaurant guide app provides useful information on Korean restaurants available in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. Just select the city you’d like to check out more.
The top 20 Korean Restaurants in KL is listed in thumbnails and you just need to select them to navigate more about the restaurants. I’m happy to see some of my favourite restaurants are listed in here! Aza!
The default language is in Malay, but you can change the language settings at the top right. 🙂 So, everyone can read in full in their most comfortable language 😀
The best part about the app is that you can find Korean restaurant based on the area and also helps you locate the Korean restaurants you’re interested to dine in. Cut short the time to find out where the place is and helps a lot in navigating the restaurants.
Spread the love and share this awesome app via Facebook/Twitter/Email with your family and friends. Currently, there’s a contest running for lucky winner who downloaded the mobile app. The lucky winner will walk away with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab III Lite.
Just download the app, “Korean Restaurant Guide” from Apple Store or Google Play. Once downloaded to your mobile, just send a screenshot as prove to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Korean Restaurant Guide – Contest” and include your full name, IC number/Passport No., mobile number and address. The winner will be selected via electronic random draw and announced at the end of the contest (4th February 2015). Be sure to participate this easy to win contest and submit your entries via the giveaway below to entitle an entry or more for the contest.
P/S: The more you share, the more entries you get, the higher chances to win! Make sure to download to entitle to participate in the contest!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
- The Contest is open to all and participants must have a valid email and Facebook account.
- To enter the contest, participants must download the mobile app “Korean Restaurant Guide” and email a screenshot to email@example.com with the subject, “Korean Restaurant Guide-Contest”. Email should include participant’s full name, I/C number, phone number and address.
- Winner will be drawn electronically after the contest ends.
- Winner will be contacted via email and announced on the blog and Facebook Page.
- Entries that are incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, or do not comply with these Terms and Conditions are invalid.
- Non compliance may result in disqualification in the Contest. An alternate winner from the next draw will be awarded the prize.
- The contest begins on 28th January 2015 and closes on 4th February 2015 at 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Winners must be available in KL to receive the prize. Any prize that need to be couriered outside of Malaysia, will incur charges, borne by the winner.
- Help us spread the words! Get your friends to share and like your posts and encourage them to download the app “Korean Restaurant Guidebook”. Don’t forget the hashtags #KoreanRestaurantGuide and link to http://bit.ly/KoreanRestaurantGuide. Kamsahamida ^..^