Made this quick and simple yet delicious omelet for dinner the other night.
All you need:
* Egg x 2
* Vggies (any leftovers you have in the fridge) what I had in mine:
* 1 tablespoon oil (cooking oil/olive oil)/butter
* salt & pepper to taste
* mixed herbs (optional)
All you have to do:
1) Chopped or cut all the veggies into small cubes.
2) Beat eggs in a bowl.
3) Heat up pan and add in oil. Once heated up, add in onion and cook it until the aroma arises.
4) Add in veggies and site fry them a bit until cooked. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
5) Add in egg. Let it be until the surface is dry or forms bubble. Flip it.
6) Once the other side cooks which looks golden brown, it’s ready.
7) Place the omelet on plate and drizzle some mayo on it. Garnish with roughly chopped lettuce and the omelet is ready to be eaten!
**this is posted via mobile phone*